36th Annual Kelso-Longview Leadership Prayer Summit
April 29, 2024 – May 2, 2024
Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center, Cannon Beach, OR
YOU ARE INVITED to join area ministry leaders to meet with God through this, our 36th Annual Kelso-Longview Leadership Prayer Summit. We open the invitation to all those who are serving in leadership in our community. Spouses are also welcome to join us!
A PRAYER SUMMIT is a prolonged, four-day, life-changing worship experience attended by a diversity of Christian leaders from specific geographic communities whose single purpose is to seek God, His Kingdom, and His righteousness with the expectation that He will create and guide them through a humbling, healing, uniting process that will lead them to a unity go heart, mind, and mission and will qualify them for the blessings of God!
THE SERVANT-LEADER TEAM will be facilitating our summit. The full summit experience is only $270 for 3 nights and 6 meals (dinner Monday through breakfast Thursday). The partial-stay option is $105 (dinner Tuesday through breakfast Wednesday). We will pray and respond to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Each evening we will share in communion. We all take our meals together at the Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center.
- COST…The full summit is $270; the partial stay is $105. This includes all meals at the conference center (from Monday dinner through Thursday breakfast) and three nights of lodging. If you need financial assistance, please indicate that on the registration form. Partial stays are limited to Tuesday dinner through Wednesday breakfast with overnight lodging. Registration will open as soon as we get closer to the dates. The registration deadline is April 29, 2024.
- PARTIAL STAYS…Tuesday dinner – Wednesday Breakfast is the Partial-Stay Option: Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center is asking that we only offer 2 options for participants: FT or Partial-Stay (begins with dinner Tuesday, overnight accommodations, then breakfast on Wednesday morning). Anything over this window of time will be charged the full-time rate.
- SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS…Complete a request form at https://cbcchr.wufoo.com/forms/special-diet-request/ and add $10 pp.
- REGISTRATION…Coming Soon…
- WHAT TO BRING…Prayer Summits are informal, so dress casually. There will be an opportunity for you to walk the grounds and beach so bring appropriate clothing. There is also a gym for your use. Bedding and towels are provided. Bring your Bible, personal items, and a hungry heart to seek the Lord. The conference center has a snack shop and bookstore (open upon request), and Cannon Beach has a great coffee and gift shop–so bring money for anticipated expenses.
- LOCATION…The Summit begins at 8:30 am sharp on Monday, April 29, 2024. We will stop for coffee on the way! The travel time is part of the 4-day experience concluding on Thursday afternoon; we will return to Longview around 2 pm. We meet in the Pacific View Lodge at the Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center in Cannon Beach, Oregon.
- TRANSPORTATION…You are responsible for arranging a carpool situation or driving up yourself. Let us know if transportation is an issue.
- DEPARTURE SITE…8:30 am Monday, April 29, 2024.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION…please call Jeff Hoover at (360) 430-3378.
OUR ULTIMATE GOAL is community impact. The Prayer Summit is the place where we come together to seek the Lord. In His presence we experience His holiness; this leads us to humility, which draws us powerfully together in unity; from the place of that unity, we can more effectively lead toward community-congregations, and ministries connected in Christ, who together are mobilized by the hand of God to make community impact in our region for the King of Kings!